We’re looking for a talented seamstress to join the Ledbury team. While your primary responsibility will be altering garments in an incredibly clean manner, we’ll also expect you to assist with steaming, folding and pressing returned product and communicating any needs to the Head of Operations.
- Intimate knowledge of lock stitch sewing machines and their use for altering garments
- Ability to manage fluctuating volume while maintaining throughput requirements
- Prioritize alterations according to date received and level of urgency in order to accommodate customer requests
- Have strong communication skills to work directly with the Operations Team, make supervisor aware of needed supplies in a timely manner
- Assist Operations Associate in processing returns and transfers; steam, fold, press and bag returned merchandise
- Experience with monogramming or embroidery is a plus
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm at our fulfillment warehouse.